This policy has been developed in accordance with article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 “on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)” and it updates any previous version released before.
Personal data controller
The Data Controller is: Convforth srl Via Massarenti 190, 40138, Bologna (BO) Tel. 051 2819567 P.IVA/C.F. 03619031200
Types of personal data collected
The personal data we collect and process through this website are the following:
- Browsing data. Like every website, this website acquires some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the internet communication protocols. In this category there are the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the visitors who connect to the website, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file received in reply, the code showing the server response status (successful, error, etc) and other parameters about the users’ OS and system environment.
- Data provided by the user. These data are voluntarily provided by the user in the designated forms on the website: name and surname, email address. The candidates will also be able to provide their curriculum vitae.
- Data provided by the user to receive our commercial communications. Email address.
Purposes of the processing and legal basis
The personal data you supply to us will be processed for the following purposes: The browsing data are acquired by the system environment and software procedures on this website for its normal functioning. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified users, but because of its own nature it might allow to identify the user through processing and associations with third-party data. These data are only used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the website use and to monitor its proper functioning. Moreover, they may be used to ascertain responsibility in case of potential cybercrimes against this website. These data are collected according to the consent expressed by the users through their persistent browsing of the website (conclusive behaviour). The data provided by the user will be used for the following purposes:
- To send commercial applications or more information related to the services offered by Convforth srl;
- To send job applications in the “Jobs” area
These data are collected with the explicit consent of the user involved, expressed by filling in the specific request form. The provision of personal data in the request forms on the website is always optional. Nonetheless, in the absence of the data marked as “compulsory” with an asterisk, it will be impossible to supply the requested Service. The lack of further data, not marked as “compulsory”, will still allow the supply of the Service.
The data supplied to send commercial communications will be used for the following purposes:
- To send our newsletter
- Direct marketing with traditional tools (mail, phone call with an operator) and/or automatised or comparable to them (sms, e-mail), relative to commercial and/or promotional information and advertising material about products, services and other activities by Convforth srl.
These data are collected after the explicit consent of the user involved. The provision of personal data in the request forms on the website is always optional and, in case of refusal to provide the personal data required for these purposes will simply imply the inability from our side to supply the services stated above.
To be thorough, we remind you that in accordance with article 7 of Regulation 679/2016, the user involved has the right to revoke their consent at any moment. The consent must be as easy to withdraw as it is to allow. You can read the specific policy about cookies here.
Data processing methods
The data processing will be carried out with manual and telematic tools, following logical choices that are strictly connected to the purposes for which the data have been collected, according to the purpose limitation principle and all the other principles in article 5 of Regulation 679/2016, in particular compliance with the integrity and privacy principles, according to which we adopt specific security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Data processing location
The web service-related processing of this website takes place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Data Controller in section 1.
User data are retained by the Data Controller for the strictly necessary time according to the applicable regulation. The users will still be able to withdraw their consent to data treatment at any moment, as described above. Any data, handed over to potential service suppliers, will be processed by them only for the strictly necessary time to execute the tasks entrusted to them.
Communication and dissemination scope
Other than the data controller, different categories of operators involved in the website organisation (administrative personnel, marketing, legal collaborators, system administrators) may have access to the data, as well as third-party suppliers of external services (website supplier, newsletter software supplier), who will act for or in the name of Convforth srl, duly appointed as data processors, and who will treat the data in accordance with the purpose for which the data had been originally collected. Moreover, data may be communicated to any individual to whom such communication is owed for legal obligations. The list of individuals who process personal data is available by specifically requesting it at email@example.com.
Rights of data subjects
According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data subjects have a series of rights:
- the right to access their own personal data (once it is confirmed that their data are being managed by the data processors)
- the right to have their own data rectified and integrated;
- the right to have their own data canceled;
- the right to obtain a treatment limitation of their own data in case of specific conditions;
- the right to receive the personal data issued to the data processor in a structured, common-use format, and to communicate them to a different data processor;
- the right to oppose to the use of their personal data if there are reasons related to their personal circumstances;
- the right to avoid going through an automatised decisional process;
- the right to be notified in case their own data are gravely violated;
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing in any moment;
- the right to file a claim to the supervisory Authority.
Any request must be addressed to the data controller, who commits to making the implementation of the rights of the data subjects as effortless as possible, at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.